Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cupcake Love

Last night Luke and I went out on a date, partially to celebrate my new job! I'll be working for the business school at Northwestern part time for the next couple of months - writing, editing, researching and doing all of those other nerdy things that I love. We started the evening out at our favorite neighborhood restaurant, Wilde, and thought what better way to end the evening than with cupcakes! Phoebe's Cupcakes is right down the street and boasts the most scrumptiously tasty cupcakes in all sorts of flavors.


I went for the pumpkin, while Luke stuck with his usual - chocolate with white frosting. (The photo isn't the best... but that might be because I was using my free hand to fend Luke off from sticking his finger in the frosting. You can tell he already got a swipe in.)

So much for savoring every bite...

No comments:

Post a Comment