Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Girl Time

I don't have a great story to go along with this post - other than the fact that I wanted to share these pictures of some of my favorite girls in the world.

Steph is a good friend from high school in Minnetonka who moved to Chicago for college. When Luke and I decided to move here, she introduced me to Kim. Luke ended up living with Kim and her husband Sean for the first month that he was here, until I came down and we found an apartment. And since then, they have become some of our very best friends. We feel so blessed to have them here in Chicago with us!

And unfortunately, Steph and her husband Trevor just moved back to Minnesota. But we were lucky enough to get a visit from Steph last week (this is where the photos are from).

All that to say, both Luke and I feel so lucky to have such great friends here. That's all :)

Steph, Kim and me after going out for dessert

Kim and me hiding from the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment