Saturday, July 30, 2011

Caramel rolls... mmmm....

You can thank me later. I am about to share with you quite possibly, the BEST caramel roll recipe I have ever had in my life. My mother-in-law, Lisa, gave it to me, and it is just delicious. Best part is - it's super easy and takes less than an hour from start to finish.

Ingredients:

2 packages refrigerated biscuits (Hungry Jack, Pillsbury Grands, etc.)
1/2 c. butter
1 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. maple syrup
1/2-3/4 c. chopped nuts

Instructions:

Melt butter. Add brown sugar and syrup. In a greased bundt pan, spread nuts, pour 1/2-3/4 of butter mixture. Pop open biscuits and spread them on end around pan. Pour remaining butter mixture over biscuits. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Cool 5 minutes and then turn pan over onto plate. Remove rolls and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment