Thursday, December 15, 2011

Still Writing About Space...

Yes, that's right. I'm still writing about space ships and launching people into orbit. I never thought this would become my speciality (who knows, maybe my true calling is to work for NASA).

I've started doing some freelancing for Seattle Business Magazine, which is owned by the same parent company that I work for in Minneapolis. I had sent the editor there my resume and it had some info about how I wrote articles on NASA and space travel. So, when Paul Allen announced Tuesday that he was investing $200 million in a new space travel vehicle, the editor called me up and asked me to crank out a blog article in an hour and half. I knew my Master's degree would be good for something! So here's the result:

Read the full article here!



No comments:

Post a Comment