Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Food Coma (Totally Worth it...)

Last month we went to Icon Grill downtown to celebrate my new job. I had been wanting to go here ever since we arrived - not for dinner or anything - but for the SUNDAE. So, in an effort to entice all of you out-of-towners to pay us a visit (I have no shame, because it's THAT good!), here is a picture of what you too, could experience.


Don't mind the fact that I look like I'm about to pass out from sundae-eating bliss. And don't worry - I did not tackle this alone. Luke was there with spoon in hand!

(And yes, that's a homemade waffle bowl filled with delicious ice cream, smothered in homemade hot fudge poured from a homemade waffle cone, and covered with candied almonds, mini M&Ms, cookie crumbles and whipped cream. Not. Even. Joking.)

No comments:

Post a Comment