Saturday, May 5, 2012

Luke Goes Hiking

One of Luke's favorite things to do (in life) is hike. So, since we've been back in Seattle, he's tried to go hiking on his days off as much as possible - especially with his friend Adam. 

I asked Luke if he wanted to blog about his hike to Lake Serene last week - but he said no. So, I am going to blog about it for him - even though I wasn't there. (Allows for lots of creative interpretation...) I have actually done this hike myself back when I first moved here for college - and it is probably the most beautiful one I've ever done.


Here is a typical Luke pose - King of the mountain!



Look at those trees!


Don't fall in...


Luke and Adam


I imagine Luke stopped this tree from rolling down the hill with his amazing strength.


That's one happy hiker :)

1 comment:

  1. I think that you live in a lot prettier of a place than Iowa. Totally jealous. It looks perfect! I hope you're enjoying life back in Seattle!

    ReplyDelete