Saturday, July 7, 2012

I love you, Lake 22.

On Friday, I took the day off to spend with Luke. We had thought of going camping or out of town somewhere - but we opted to stay home and go hiking instead. He took me to Lake 22, which is one of his favorite hikes. I've never been, so I was really excited to see what he's been talking about for so long.

And I was NOT disappointed. It was a beautiful sunny day (yes, I can confirm that summer has in fact arrived in Seattle!). We had a great hike up the mountain, and the view once we got to the top was nothing short of stunning. Take a look!


Our lunch spot!


After eating our lunch, we decided to do a photo shoot. Luke positioned the camera up on a rock and set the timer, to which he only had ten seconds to run across the snow and climb up onto the other rock with me. It was a trial and error kind of thing as you'll see below...





 I'm pretty much holding him up on the rock on this one.




We did it!




I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment