Monday, December 10, 2012

Look what I found...

I always have so much fun looking at the Christmas ornaments from over the years. Both of our parents have given us a bunch of ornaments from childhood, and I love opening the box each year and thinking back on all the memories they hold.
 
Luke tends to tell me the same story about each ornament year after year... it's the sentimental side in him :) I took a picture of one of my favorites. He tells me each year that he made the ornament, cut the metal out himself. I love the picture...and it dawned on me that he pretty much makes the exact same face today as he did then. You decide...

Regardless, I think it's still pretty darn cute.
 
(And yes Luke, this is what you get when you leave the blog in the hands of your wife...)

No comments:

Post a Comment