Sunday, December 22, 2013

Five

I think I've reached a new level of tardiness with my blog posts! Life has been crazy lately, so I'll do my best to update you on some of our recent adventures!

Luke and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary on August 31st (whoops, that was three months ago!). It's hard to believe we've been married for that long. The time seems to fly by, but we've definitely kept busy! We took a little trip to the Bremerton area for our anniversary this year. It was fun to just get away and enjoy each other's company. We were able to score a hotel suite that overlooked the water, which was just perfect! Here's the view from our room.


We pretty much just spent the weekend exploring the area and relaxing. One really fun thing we were able to do is tour the USS Turner Joy. You can tour the retired Navy ship and it has everything set up realistically like it was when it was in use. Luke loved it -- and I thought it was pretty cool too :) 



There she blows!


Luke making a call from the captain's phone... looks like very important business.


Caitlin getting to work in the engine room.


Hold on, Luke!



Land ho!


Later that night we went to a Japanese steakhouse for dinner. And I got to wear my anniversary present from Luke -- beautiful new earrings!


I love being married to you Luke -- happy five years!!


No comments:

Post a Comment