Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Salem-Bound

In mid-July we made a trip to Salem to see our new nephew A.J. Luke had already visited a couple of weeks earlier while I was in Minnesota, but I begged him to go back so I could meet our newest nephew. And I don't think Luke minded either since he and Claire have become best buddies recently. 

Claire LOVES playing with Luke. (I have to agree, he is pretty fun!) They spent a lot of time dumping out cups of water in the backyard, playing with toys, and doing all sorts of fun things.



Double trouble...


Sweet, little A.J. He really is the best baby I've ever known. He just eats, sleeps, and if he cries, it's literally only for a couple of seconds until they figure out what he needs. And seriously, how cute is he?


Good morning! I can't get over Claire's bed-head in this picture. Paired with the monkey pajamas she is pretty much the cutest two-year-old I've ever seen.


We finally got a shot with A.J.'s eyes open. This boy likes to sleep! 

Had so much fun with the Rossis - thanks for having us!

No comments:

Post a Comment